Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Marbles



Well I still haven't figured out how to post the tutorial to this blog, so it looks like it will be posted to PCAGOE site again. Sorry about that. But I just couldn't seem to make it post here in the way that I wanted it to. I'm still working on it though, so if I figure it out you will see it here. When it posts to the PCAGOE I will post a link here as well. In the meantime I've been working on alternate ways to hang or mount my fried marbles. Here are 2 pictures, what do you think? Yeah or neah?? Leave me a comment, let me know. These have been made using the smaller peewee sized marbles so they are very cute and tiny. Well at least I think so, give me your opinion. Back later.

Sally

1 comment:

Cara Jane (surfingcat) said...

They are cute. Did you ever post that tutorial I would love to see it!