Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Pendants and what's on your worktable?



Hi, I said in my last post that I would show some of the new pendants that I have been working on, so here they are. I used quite a few different techniques on these babies. I used regular polymer clay, liquid polymer clay, I used shapes that I punched out from sheets of clay, I even silkscreened on the clay. But I'm pleased with the way that they came out. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to use them. String them on some cord with some glass beads? I'm not sure yet. But when I get them done, I will post pics of the final result. So what's on your worktable? Anything new and exciting? Hope so. Talk soon & thanks for checking in!

No comments: