Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hope you had a nice holiday!



Hope you had a great 4th of July! I know I did. It's always been one of my favorite holidays. I just love fireworks! Anyway, otherwise it just gave me a whole extra day to work on some new clay ideas and beads that I have been wanting to try. They are made using a faux ceramic bead technique, and I think that I like the way that they came out. I'll be making some more of these because I like the look. Oh yeah, and I'd been wanting to try to make a butterfly cane for some time now, so I did that as well. Actually I made 2 of them, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. So I will post those pics tomorrow. But in the meantime....here are the pics of the beads. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with these butterfly canes. I mean that I'm sure that I will use some of it on some clay things, but I have quite a bit of it, too much for me to use. Maybe I'll sell some chunks of it. I have never really tried to sell any of my cane work, I will have to look into that. Okay then, until tomorrow....

No comments: