Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My entry into the PCAGOE July challenge


This is my entry into the PCAGOE July challenge. The theme for this month is to make something that represents your personal hero or heroes. Since most of the people that I have truly admired in my life are strong beautiful women, I made this pendant to represent them. My mother is one of those women. She raised 6 children virtually on her own. She is a beautiful, intelligent, and strong woman and I made this pendant with her in mind. There are a lot of great entries this month, and it's fun to see what everyone came up with. So go to http://www.pcagoe.com/ and vote for your favorite, you have until July 3rd at midnight. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: