Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Place for my stuff

Don't know if you are familiar with George Carlin's stand up routine called "A place for my stuff" or not, but if not you should be, it's very funny. He was a gifted and talented comic genius in my opinion, and he will be missed.
I just got some new storage cabinets for my studio, which is what made me think of the routine mentioned above. I love them and it gives me more room for my stuff! It also then makes you start to reorganize and clean things up. Which is always a good thing. When you clean up your environment, you also clear out the extra clutter in your brain. It's great! I had mentioned in a previous post about how I had managed to work myself right off of my desk and how I had moved over to my partners desk. Well after cleaning things up and getting more storage space, I am now back to my desk, and it is all clean and has some open space on it. Sometimes it's good to take a break and just get things together. Regroup and then you can come back refreshed and ready to try some new things. I spent the whole day yesterday just reorganizing and cleaning, and thanks to some assistance from my sister, I finished. So I am now ready to go tackle some new things that have been rolling around in my head. When I have some finished work to show you, I will post pistures. Thanks for stopping by, talk later.......

1 comment:

White Hot Magik said...

Funny, I cleaned off my clay table last time I got in there too. I just couldn't think any more with the pile for this project and that sitting around. Now I just need to get some more cabinets and get everything else organized!