Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More PMC Silver



Here's another PMC Silver necklace that I put together the other night. I added sterling silver beads, glass beads etc. I like the way that it came out I think. I haven't listed this one in my etsy store yet (SilverGate.etsy.com), as I think it might be a gift for a friend of mine. We'll see. Having a blast playing with the silver clay, but then I already mentioned that, didn't I? I've also got 2 or 3 other polymer projects in the works as well. I have officially succeeded in working myself off of my workspace desk, and have moved over to my partners desk! But then she's never here at her desk anymore anyway, which is a good thing, because I need the room! Her desk was just this big CLEAN and EMPTY space that was calling to me, so I answered. She'll never know, and it doesn't seem that she really needs the space anymore anyway. I guess she lost interest, which is really working out good for me right now. Now on the other hand, perhaps I need to start learning how to focus on one project at a time until it's completed......hhmmmmm, NAH, probably never going to happen. There are just too many things that I want to try and do and make, so I've got 2 or 3 or 4 of them in the works all at the same time. It's just the way that I work I guess. Anyway, I'll be back later with pics, thanks for stopping by....... it was so nice having this chat with you!

No comments: