Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Tutorial is now online!!


Well my tutorial is now online!! Only it's not here, it's been posted on the newsletter over at a group I belong to, the PCAGOE. Here is the address http://pcagoe.com/ . So go there to check it out. Maybe next month, when they change the newsletter, I will post it here as well. The tutorial is for the hollow beads that I have been making so many of lately, well at least one of the ways that I make them anyway. I mean, who doesn't want another tutorial in their stash? I print out everyone that I can find. I put them in a notebook out in the studio, and I actually use them sometimes too! Anyway, it was the first time that I have ever attempted anything like that, and I think that it came out okay. Some of the pictures were a little blurry, but overall, it came out alright. So if you'd like to check it out, then please do! You can see a picture of some of the bracelets that I have been making below in a previous post. I will show you a picture here of one of the most recent ones that I have made. Have fun and I'll post soon again. I don't know if anyone out there is even reading this darn blog. But on the off chance that maybe one person is reading this, I thought I'd let you know! Thanks,

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,check out the awesome pictures you will love it!
>>>CLICK HERE!<<<
Get Free N Easy money for extra income
>>click here!
If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
>>CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Hope U like it:-)